- 8 Shore Club Dr, New Rochelle, NY 10805
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3846 Sqft
- With breathtaking water views from absolutely every room and every window, enjoy this stunning approximately 4000 square ft., 5 bedroom/3.5 Baths, newer Colonial single family home, built in 2004 on 0.32 acres, on a private gated cul-de-sac, in a gated community on water. This turn-key home has been totally renovated with high quality custom architectural details. Enter through the hand-crafted entry door to the Travertine marble hallway and rooms filled with custom woodwork including tray ceilings and columned doo ...
- 331 E 65th St, New York, NY 10065
- 9 Beds · 6 Baths · 4480 Sqft
- New To Market. Just steps from New York-Presbyterian Hospital, this Upper East Side townhouse is newly renovated and has an excellent upside potential, to create a true investment grade asset. Currently four income-producing apartments (on month-to month leases), with a rent roll substantially below market value. This property could be used as a professional/medical office (on the first floor, which also has a quiet backyard.) This 20' wide and 69' deep four story brownstone is 4600 sq ft, and buildable to a full 8 ...
- 403 Wilmot Rd, New Rochelle, NY 10804
- 6 Beds · 6 Baths · 4553 Sqft
- Incredible opportunity to own a custom built home. Still time to customize. 30 year timberline roof shingles, Anderson Windows, Master bath has soaking tub, Stained oak flooring on 1st & 2nd floors, Thermador or equal grade stainless steel appliances, free standing gas range w/range hood, GE space saver microwave, double sink, kohler pull-out faucet, 200 amp service, 4 zone gas fired high efficiency furnace, high efficiency 75 gallon hot water tank, recessed lighting in kitchen, family room, hallways, master bedroo ...
- 214 Quaker Ridge Rd, New Rochelle, NY 10804
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3123 Sqft
- Welcome home to this beautiful contemporary on park-like property. Within walking distance to shops, schools and transportation this home boasts spacious, sun-lit rooms with vaulted ceilings & skylights. Great flow for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Large above ground lower level has a separate entrance perfect for home office use. Home has many updates, interior recently painted, 3 zone updated hot water heat, master bath has oversized jetted tub with massage and light therapy control, whole house has electrical ...
- 2 Mac Arthur Blvd, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1310 Sqft
- Move right into this charming three bedroom, two bath home. Lovingly maintained and freshly painted this home sits on a lovely, landscaped corner lot. Basement is included in square footage. Please verify square footage with town - updated on computer not on property card. Taxes do not include Star of $2223.
- 30 Illinois Ave, Bronxville, NY 10708
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1755 Sqft
- Charming Dutch Colonial in move in condition is located on Bronxville Village border. This home boasts formal dining room, large living with fireplace with French doors leading to family room which features beautiful wainscoting. The large updated eat in kitchen has a powder room, bay window and glass doors to side yard, 3 bedrooms, huge basement and is conveniently located minutes from Bronxville train, shops, Sarah Lawrence College. Plenty of driveway parking.